Monday, January 14, 2008

Welcome!

Hello all,
I've really started to enjoy blogging on other sites, so lucky for you all, I've decided to start my own! I'm like Doogie Howser without the child prodigy thing. Or Carrie Bradshaw without the awesome New York life thing. Boo hiss. So anyway - thank you for seeing me off on this great journey. I hope I am able to instill you with more randomness than you ever thought possible. Of course, we'll talk about Jeff and Tyler and everything else I love, but for now I just wanted to dip my feet in and say "sit back and enjoy!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site looks awesome! I don't even know how to put pics on my computer...let alone do that thing where they keep switching and changing. Where have you been hiding all this creativity!

Anonymous said...

Your so Smart...i dont even know how to do any of this, I hope this show up. Love the pics of kankels, he is such a cutie..